• February 20, 2019, 10:19:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Peoria ATC  (Read 64120 times)

Offline renee2013

Re: Peoria ATC
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2018, 09:54:34 AM »
Hey! Yes please if anyone at all has it finds out any updated info on this one itís be greatly appreciated. My man has been approved for almost three months now. Just waiting on a spot to open. A friend of mine knows someone who is in there and he says they are bringing in people every week. So hopefully soon my man gets in! Just would like to know some basic stuff. Has any of it changed from the last posts?? Hopefully someone somewhere has info! If he goes in before more info is posted Iíll do the updates for everyone else lol.

Offline renee2013

« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2018, 06:16:13 PM »
Okay so my bf just got transferred yesterday to Peoria. The drop off stuff is still the same basically. They can have cell phones as long as they can store it outside (most have bikes and if they have friends they can use their bikes and get a waterproof bike bag to keep cell phone out there) they can have 50$ in cash (1ís and 5ís is what my man wanted for vending machine) and two rolls of quarters. 5 pants shirts 10 pairs of socks underwear. Portable DVD player. NOT BLUERAY. Then they can have dvds. Power strip. Not extension cord. 200$ Walmart gift card not a Visa card has to be gift. Now to make things easier SECOND SHIFT IS BETTER!!! I just dropped my mans stuff off with him and they were sooo nice! So any time after 3 but before 6 is perfect. You may get lucky and be able to see your L/O. Now the home passes arenít much different than before. He had to wait 90 days to be able to get one. (Better than our 9 months of waiting lol) but after a week of them being there they can go outside the building. Which is when they can get a job. So if you are setting one up for him then make sure to say he had to wait one week after getting there before he can go. Itís soooooo much different than anything Iíve experienced. If anyone has any other questions let me know and Iíll answer as best as I can since we are still trying to figure things out. Hope this helps

Offline Father

• Support Staff
« Reply #102 on: November 18, 2018, 07:52:16 PM »
renee2013 thanks for posting my son submitted his application and waiting to hear.  Anything you learn please post

Offline Father

• Support Staff
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2019, 08:09:31 PM »
renee2013  any updates on peoria ATC