• November 13, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Duquoin Impact Incarceration Program (IIP)  (Read 237676 times)

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Duquoin Impact Incarceration Program (IIP)
« Reply #480 on: October 02, 2015, 12:28:21 PM »
Hello Everyone!
My LO is at Sateville NRC and has been there 24 days.  :wc17:
Would anyone possibly know a number I can call and ask if he was accepted to boot camp?
I was reading on some posts that I could so I called Stateville twice however, a random lady  (who didn't identify her department or herself) told me I couldn't know about that? Yet, when I called the 1st time I was told I had to speak to a councilor. Would I have to call the boot camp directly or is there another number? I'm so anxious to know if he'll get accepted, it's pretty stressing. I've been praying he does.  :wc17:

You have to call Springfield and ask for Bob the bootcamp coordinator and he should know.

(217) 558-2200
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline rosyplz

« Reply #481 on: October 02, 2015, 02:59:43 PM »
Thank you SO much!

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #482 on: October 02, 2015, 06:14:18 PM »
Thank you SO much!

Welcome, hope you find out ..
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”