• October 17, 2018, 11:35:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Stateville Speaks Discussions and Comments  (Read 133798 times)

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Stateville Speaks Discussions and Comments
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2017, 07:12:20 PM »
I just received the Spring 2017 edition of Statesville Speaks, today Friday August 18, 2018.  And it was addressed wrong.  What is going on?  Why is there not a copy view able online here at IPT?  Thank you

willied

IPT has nothing to do with the writing/printing/distributing of this publication and we only put it on the website when it was sent to us, the link via email. 

I'm not sure if that ever happened with that issue.

Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline willied

Re: Stateville Speaks Discussions and Comments
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2018, 11:41:39 AM »
Its that time again..I received the Spring 2018 issue  on Friday April 6, 2018.  Still addressed wrong.  Is there someway that I can get my copy to you folks, so that it can be shared by others.   Thank You

Willied