• November 13, 2018, 10:30:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Dixon Springs Boot Camp  (Read 180038 times)

Offline davidsgrl1981

Dixon Springs Boot Camp
« on: June 01, 2007, 02:17:06 PM »
  FOR ALL INQUIRING MINDS HERE IS A LITTLE INFO ON DIXON SPRINGS BOOT CAMP.... WHEN THEY 1ST GET THERE THEY WILL RECIEVE 1 WRITE OUT FOR THERE FAMILY AND GO TO PRE-START FOR THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE IDOC PROGRAM .. AFTER THE 1ST 30 DAYS THEY CAN MAKE 1 10 MIN PHONE CALL HOME ON EITHER SAT. AFTER 5:30 ON SAT. OR AFTER 1:30 ON SUN. THEY ARE ALSO ALLOWED A CALL ON HOLIDAYS.. THERE 1ST VISIT WILL BE AFTER THE 1ST 60 DAYS ON WEEKENDS AS WELL... ONLY IMMEDIETE FAMILY NO EXCEPTIONS..

THE PROGRAM IS 120 W/ NO INFRACTIONS MEANING NO TROUBLE THE MAX IS 180..

THE PHONE # TO THE BOOT CAMP IS 618-949-3311 ASK TO SPEAK TO THE COUNSLOR SHE IS SUPER NICE ... I HOPE THIS HELPS ..

OH YEAH THE ADDRESS IS INMATE ------- #######
VCC/DIXON SPRINGS IIP
6695 STATE RT. 146 EAST
VIENNA ILLINIOS 62995

THEY GET AS MUCH MAIL AS YOU SEND AND CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT 3 PICKS AND THEN GREETING CARDS..........

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
Re: Dixon Springs Boot Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 12:11:21 AM »
davidsgirl1981:  I was in Dixon Springs Boot camp and got out in Sept 06. If you have any questions let me know.  Even if you want to know about particular officers :) I know them all.

Offline BiG Sis

• His Guardian Angel & Protector
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 01:35:29 AM »
  FOR ALL INQUIRING MINDS HERE IS A LITTLE INFO ON DIXON SPRINGS BOOT CAMP.... WHEN THEY 1ST GET THERE THEY WILL RECIEVE 1 WRITE OUT FOR THERE FAMILY AND GO TO PRE-START FOR THE EXPECTATIONS OF THE IDOC PROGRAM .. AFTER THE 1ST 30 DAYS THEY CAN MAKE 1 10 MIN PHONE CALL HOME ON EITHER SAT. AFTER 5:30 ON SAT. OR AFTER 1:30 ON SUN. THEY ARE ALSO ALLOWED A CALL ON HOLIDAYS.. THERE 1ST VISIT WILL BE AFTER THE 1ST 60 DAYS ON WEEKENDS AS WELL... ONLY IMMEDIETE FAMILY NO EXCEPTIONS..

THE PHONE # TO THE BOOT CAMP IS 618-949-3311 ASK TO SPEAK TO THE COUNSLOR SHE IS SUPER NICE ... I HOPE THIS HELPS ..

VCC/DIXON SPRINGS IIP
6695 STATE RT. 146 EAST
VIENNA ILLINIOS 62995

THEY GET AS MUCH MAIL AS YOU SEND AND CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING BUT 3 PICKS AND THEN GREETING CARDS..........

Is your loved one still there? I was told by an officer in Stateville that they had closed 2 out of three bootcamps and that is why my brother would be waiting for 3 months to get shipped out of R & C. I was also given DuQuoin's number by a counselor at Stateville R & C and they were open so I'm confused???? The officer said last Monday that one shut down due to the state being broke and the other was being rehabed cuz it was to old. I don't even think they know what their talking about unless he was trying to get me off his back cuz he said I talked to you before. I brushed it off and said I don't know I've talked to alot of people there. Please let me know if you have more info.  How long was your loved one in there for????

May God give each one of us the strength to live through this, each minute of each day. May this storm of life bring a beautiful rainbow at the end of it.

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 01:50:36 AM »
danny: These same rumors are spread all the time in Stateville. The officers there just dont know whats really going on downstate and usually dont care so they usually tell the inmates anything to keep them calm and cool.  I was there in Stateville for 2 months waiting for Boot Camp (May 06). There use to be 3 Boot Camps. Greene County was closed, probably for budget reasons.  The other 2, Duquoin and Dixon Springs Boot Camps are still operational.  Calling them will yield you no information.  The only hope is calling the Springfield Office and ask for the Boot Camp coordinator and see if you can check the status of your inmate.  They are sometimes helpful. The typical wait for BootCamp, when I was there, was 1.5 - 2 months and its not unusual to wait for 3 months or more if you have a medical hold or have other warrants/court dates to take care of.

So one thing you can do is call the Springfield Office and check to see if there are any holds on your inmate.

Also BootCamp shipments are on ONLY on Monday mornings (unless there is a holiday on a Monday then they are shipped on Tuesday).  Usually inmates do not know when they are shipped until Monday morning.  Sometimes some of the officers find out Friday night who will be leaving but that is the soonest. 

So in summary its not unusual that your inmate has been waiting this long.  Check the IDOC website on  Mondays (afternoons) to see if any change has been made. If not he will be there at least 1 more week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 02:07:31 AM »

VCC/DIXON SPRINGS IIP
6695 STATE RT. 146 EAST
VIENNA ILLINIOS 62995

danny: These same rumors are spread all the time in Stateville. The officers there just dont know whats really going on downstate and usually dont care so they usually tell the inmates anything to keep them calm and cool.  I was there in Stateville for 2 months waiting for Boot Camp (May 06). There use to be 3 Boot Camps. Greene County was closed, probably for budget reasons.  The other 2, Duquoin and Dixon Springs Boot Camps are still operational.  Calling them will yield you no information.  The only hope is calling the Springfield Office and ask for the Boot Camp coordinator and see if you can check the status of your inmate.  They are sometimes helpful. The typical wait for BootCamp, when I was there, was 1.5 - 2 months and its not unusual to wait for 3 months or more if you have a medical hold or have other warrants/court dates to take care of.

So one thing you can do is call the Springfield Office and check to see if there are any holds on your inmate.

Also BootCamp shipments are on ONLY on Monday mornings (unless there is a holiday on a Monday then they are shipped on Tuesday).  Usually inmates do not know when they are shipped until Monday morning.  Sometimes some of the officers find out Friday night who will be leaving but that is the soonest. 

So in summary its not unusual that your inmate has been waiting this long.  Check the IDOC website on  Mondays (afternoons) to see if any change has been made. If not he will be there at least 1 more week.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for that info. I was just told not to call Springfield because they could get mad and punish the inmate and make him serve his sentence in prison??? Do you know if R & C also goes on lock down with the prison? I haven't gotten a letter since July 9th but dated June 28th. I'm very concerned because this is not like him. If they are on lock down could it be he hasn't received a write-out for a couple weeks. He said he was not allowed comissary which he wanted paper. Then a counselor just told me he should be allowed to buy that. I said to her I get told different things than he does and reaction was "I know I know". What is that all about. Can they shower while on lock down that's even if he does have lock down? That office said the second week of September. Is he full of it??? Sorry I'm dying inside I need answers. Thanks God for this website!!!! So his fiance can't visit him in boot camp???? Can they get married there or before at R & C (probably not huh no visitors at R &C)????

May God give each one of us the strength to live through this, each minute of each day. May this storm of life bring a beautiful rainbow at the end of it.

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 02:31:56 AM »
I was just told not to call Springfield because they could get mad and punish the inmate and make him serve his sentence in prison???

Another rumor that inmates like to pass to each other. That is not true. In fact my family called Springfield and said they were very friendly and helpful.

Yes R&C does go on lockdown when Stateville goes on lockdown as well.  But that shouldn't stop him from sending out letters.  Only thing I can think of is he does not have anymore prestamped envelopes or does not have any money on his books, or maybe no paper/envelope to send the letter in.  This is VERY common in R&C.  Its hard to get a hold of pre-stamped envelopes and if you had money on your books from county it usually takes 30 - 60 days to get to the State so you have no way of sending home a letter. It is also hard to get a hold of a pen/pencil to write with. You are not allowed to have any pen/pencil in your cell but inmates usually find a way to get ahold of one.  Sometimes you have to trade items for it such as food items or other things for a pen/pencil. Its easier for a BootCamper to get ahold of a pen/pencil because they get out of there cells to pass out lunch trays and can usually spot one lying around somewhere. One thing you can do is send him embroided envelopes (the ones that are pre-paid) and maybe he can write back.  But being on lockdown should not affect the mail process.  When I was there it only took 2 days for my family to receive letters but it took 3 weeks for me to receive theres.

While at R&C he is not allowed to purchase ANYTHING off commissary.  The counselors there are clueless also. Always giving out wrong information. If I was you I would send him some loose leaf paper so he can write on and some prestamped envelopes (the ones with the embroiding ) you can purchase those at the post office.  Pre-stamped envelopes are also good for trading material :)  I even got a carton of juice once for one!

The officers are suppose to pass out pencils/paper once a week on Sundays.  In my 2 months there our officer passed them out a total of 0 times.  So it all depends on the officers. 

Also let him know he will not be able to bring ANYTHING with him once he goes to BootCamp. Whatever he takes with him they will store for him until he leaves. He will not be able to keep anything with him.

You are suppose to get one 5 minute shower a week and usually get them while on lockdown but not all the time.  I remember I missed my shower one week because there was a issue at another prison where a prisoner took a guard hostage so no one was allowed out there cell that day, for no reason at all, not even a shower.  You would think they would let us take a shower the next day but they didn't. Had to wait a whole another week without the shower.  But like I said that was only once because of the seriousness of lockdown. All the other lockdowns we were allowed to shower. There are 2 showers on each gallery. Each are individual showers and are locked when you go in. 

Also the person that told you the 2nd week of September is full of it.  The ONLY person that knows is the Boot Camp coordinator and he generates the list only a few days before the shipment date and he bases his decision on available bed space which changes daily.  If hes only been there since June 15 then thats not unusual at all.  He maybe leaving as early as Monday morning. Keep checking the IDOC website on Mondays!

And you are correct. No visiting at R&C and they are not allowed to get married while in R&C and/or BootCamp. His fiance will not be able to visit him. Only direct immediate family and they also need to bring 2 forms of identification.

But its ok. 4 months will fly by in no time. 

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »
I was just told not to call Springfield because they could get mad and punish the inmate and make him serve his sentence in prison???

Another rumor that inmates like to pass to each other. That is not true. In fact my family called Springfield and said they were very friendly and helpful.

Yes R&C does go on lockdown when Stateville goes on lockdown as well.  But that shouldn't stop him from sending out letters.  Only thing I can think of is he does not have anymore prestamped envelopes or does not have any money on his books, or maybe no paper/envelope to send the letter in.  This is VERY common in R&C.  Its hard to get a hold of pre-stamped envelopes and if you had money on your books from county it usually takes 30 - 60 days to get to the State so you have no way of sending home a letter. It is also hard to get a hold of a pen/pencil to write with. You are not allowed to have any pen/pencil in your cell but inmates usually find a way to get ahold of one.  Sometimes you have to trade items for it such as food items or other things for a pen/pencil. Its easier for a BootCamper to get ahold of a pen/pencil because they get out of there cells to pass out lunch trays and can usually spot one lying around somewhere. One thing you can do is send him embroided envelopes (the ones that are pre-paid) and maybe he can write back.  But being on lockdown should not affect the mail process.  When I was there it only took 2 days for my family to receive letters but it took 3 weeks for me to receive theres.

While at R&C he is not allowed to purchase ANYTHING off commissary.  The counselors there are clueless also. Always giving out wrong information. If I was you I would send him some loose leaf paper so he can write on and some prestamped envelopes (the ones with the embroiding ) you can purchase those at the post office.  Pre-stamped envelopes are also good for trading material :)  I even got a carton of juice once for one!

The officers are suppose to pass out pencils/paper once a week on Sundays.  In my 2 months there our officer passed them out a total of 0 times.  So it all depends on the officers. 

Also let him know he will not be able to bring ANYTHING with him once he goes to BootCamp. Whatever he takes with him they will store for him until he leaves. He will not be able to keep anything with him.

You are suppose to get one 5 minute shower a week and usually get them while on lockdown but not all the time.  I remember I missed my shower one week because there was a issue at another prison where a prisoner took a guard hostage so no one was allowed out there cell that day, for no reason at all, not even a shower.  You would think they would let us take a shower the next day but they didn't. Had to wait a whole another week without the shower.  But like I said that was only once because of the seriousness of lockdown. All the other lockdowns we were allowed to shower. There are 2 showers on each gallery. Each are individual showers and are locked when you go in. 

Also the person that told you the 2nd week of September is full of it.  The ONLY person that knows is the Boot Camp coordinator and he generates the list only a few days before the shipment date and he bases his decision on available bed space which changes daily.  If hes only been there since June 15 then thats not unusual at all.  He maybe leaving as early as Monday morning. Keep checking the IDOC website on Mondays!

And you are correct. No visiting at R&C and they are not allowed to get married while in R&C and/or BootCamp. His fiance will not be able to visit him. Only direct immediate family and they also need to bring 2 forms of identification.

But its ok. 4 months will fly by in no time. 

Thanks Boot Camp Prince! ./.// His fiance sent him a tear away notebook and they sent it back to her. My dad had put in $100 when he got there and I know he received it because he told us in a letter don't send anymore money cuz I have to much. He said he couldn't buy anything but postage. Do you think $125.00 would be gone??? He had $25.00 from county cuz they never gave it to him. A counselor said the other day that they could spend $15.00 a month in R&C????All of those people are full of it I swear. I know four months is nothing compared to his original sentence, but this last month & a half has seemed like a year for all of us. We miss him so much and just wish we could get one letter to see how he is. Today is not a good day. :-[Hopefully when the mail comes it will be, but I can't even get my hopes up anymore. I'm dying inside. ?> Thanks again for all that info. How was it for you when you got out? If you don't mind me asking! ^%$#

Thanks & Blessings

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 12:30:39 PM »
$125 is more than enough because like he said the only thing he can use it for is postage even while in Boot Camp.  The State will always find a way to get some of that also. When you visit the nurse, doctor, or need medications there is a $3 fee and if you lost your clothes or they were damaged (which always happens) they charge you for that as well. But not to worry because if you dont have the money to pay for it then they still have to give it to you anyway. They dont send a bill to your home :)

BootCamp wasn't bad. As long as he doesn't associate himself with other gang members and follows the rules it's actually pretty simple.  You just need to ignore all the yelling and screaming and the taunting.  I don't know why people get so upset when they aren't allowed to put there hands on you.  4 months is well worth the trade off.

When he gets out of BootCamp he will have minimum 3 months house arrest. Most people only get 3 months unless your Parole officer wants you to do more.  He will give you some freedom and movement if he sees you are making good attempts in obtaining a job or going to school. 

To be honest for me its been tough. I am a college graduate and with a felony in my background its harding getting the job I want.  But I am still maintaining and keeping up :)

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 12:49:23 PM »
$125 is more than enough because like he said the only thing he can use it for is postage even while in Boot Camp.  The State will always find a way to get some of that also. When you visit the nurse, doctor, or need medications there is a $3 fee and if you lost your clothes or they were damaged (which always happens) they charge you for that as well. But not to worry because if you dont have the money to pay for it then they still have to give it to you anyway. They dont send a bill to your home :)

BootCamp wasn't bad. As long as he doesn't associate himself with other gang members and follows the rules it's actually pretty simple.  You just need to ignore all the yelling and screaming and the taunting.  I don't know why people get so upset when they aren't allowed to put there hands on you.  4 months is well worth the trade off.

When he gets out of BootCamp he will have minimum 3 months house arrest. Most people only get 3 months unless your Parole officer wants you to do more.  He will give you some freedom and movement if he sees you are making good attempts in obtaining a job or going to school. 

To be honest for me its been tough. I am a college graduate and with a felony in my background its harding getting the job I want.  But I am still maintaining and keeping up :)

Thanks God he's never been involved with gangs so I hope he doesn't start in there. I'm glad your keeping your head up and that you have an education unlike my brother dropped out of high school because of a puppy love. Messed up school and his biggest thing his future in football. Well look where he's at now. :~) Thanks Boot Camp Prince. You're awesome!!! ././/

Thanks

Offline gettingby

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 07:14:27 PM »
My son is in R&C also waiting for a bed in bootcamp, he has been waiting since late May.  I was told a 2-4 month wait. It looks like it will be that long.  All I can do is pray and write him letters, mail him some magazines. BCPrince, did you mention that you had a degree?  Did you have that before bootcamp, because I read that there are programs to help you earn a GED, if you already have a degree, what kind of programs were you eligible for? 
Don't repay kindness, pass it on.

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 10:39:20 PM »
My son is in R&C also waiting for a bed in bootcamp, he has been waiting since late May.  I was told a 2-4 month wait. It looks like it will be that long.  All I can do is pray and write him letters, mail him some magazines. BCPrince, did you mention that you had a degree?  Did you have that before bootcamp, because I read that there are programs to help you earn a GED, if you already have a degree, what kind of programs were you eligible for? 

Gettingby,

What unit is your son in? Is he working in there? Rumors are they might be leaving tomorrow. I finally got a phone call after 6wks of waiting to hear his voice on Sat, and that's what he mentioned ..) hulahoop bubbles tramp12. He got there in June. Lets pray they go soon!

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 02:51:13 AM »
gettingby: I had my college degrees before I went into BootCamp.

The BootCamp offers 2 programs.  A Drug/Alcohol Counseling and GED/ABE (Adult Basic Education) classes.

Anyone who ever used or sold drugs/alcohol is enrolled into Drug classes. Which i believe 10 weeks long 1 hour a day. I didn't use either but I fabricated my story so I can attend these classes.  Why?  Its best to stay away from the BootCamp where all the officers give you hell and you get into trouble a lot easier.  When your in class there are no BootCamp Officers in the class and you get to sit down for a hour and listen and talk normally without the fear of getting in trouble.  About 98% of the people there fall into this category.

Everyone takes a Pre-GED test to see how close you are to getting a GED.  Those with the closest score to obtaining a GED will be given highest priority. Although they try to accommodate everyone to enroll in the GED class those with the highest scores and No GED/Diploma are given the highest priority.  Due to low staffing not everyone is always enrolled.

I was also fortunate enough to talk to one of the Counselors and volunteer to be a tutor in the GED classes.  Which was great for me because It was another hour of sitting down and away from all the BootCamp Officers.

Offline gettingby

« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »
BCP- Thanks for the info, my son is just 1 semester from his degree, so maybe he will be able to tutor.   

Danny, not sure what unit he is in, but he said everyone in his unit is waiting for bootcamp.  I hope its not too much longer.  I just checked the web site- not moved yet.

Offline loretjord7

• The Lord is our Shepherd.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
My son is awaiting boot camp, right now he is at stateville. Does everyone from stateville go to Dixon Spring for bootcamp? He has been there since July 20th and he said he won't be moved until November. I feel that is a long wait.  :-[
I am not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand. Maybe that is my problem.

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »
loretjord7: There are 3 receiving centers for those waiting to get into BootCamp. Stateville, Menard and Graham.  The majority of those in Stateville go to Dixon Springs and most of those in Graham go to Duqoin.  But whatever receiving center you are in you can still wind up at either BootCamp depending on the bed space available.

Also whoever told him he wont be there until November does not know what they are talking about.  It is hard to determine when bed space will be available because some inmates graduate in 120 days others, who get in trouble, have to do some more time in BootCamp.

The counselors usually tell everyone 2 months just so they dont get people flooding them with more information on there status.  But for the most part I think 6 weeks is a good estimate.  I have seen people lave as early as 20 days.  If you have any type of hold, court hold, medical hold, (got in trouble at Stateville) then you will be in there longer.

Offline gettingby

« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2007, 09:49:45 PM »
Danny, loretjord.  I know exactly what you guys are going through and I will keep you in my prayers. It has been over 10 weeks waiting for my son to go to BC and lately I haven't received a letter lately, which is just killing me.  Although he did try to call, I missed the call.  All we can do at this time is pray for them and send them letters (often) telling them how much we believe in them and to stay calm and peaceful while they wait and stuff to read, books, magazines and any kind of success stories you find. My son likes a mix of magazines, so every Friday I go to Boarders bokks (they have the biggest selection of magazines and they usually come out on Fridays) and send them on Monday.  I don't dare leave the house on Saturday in case he calls.  You can't send anything with paperclip or wires.  My son asked me not to send puzzle books because he wants to save his pencils for letters.
 As for us, this is an incredible web site to read when you need to be picked up.  All the folks are so supportive.  If there is anything I can answer for you, I will, but at this point I don't know too much.  I heard they move the inmates based on their incarceration date, kind of 1st come, 1st serve, and I think my son went in just a few days earlier, so when he gets moved I will let you know, you guys do the same if your loved one gets moved 1st.  Bootcamp prince, you don't know how many times I have read your posts over and over.  You have been a great help. 

Offline loretjord7

• The Lord is our Shepherd.
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 09:06:47 AM »
Yes I will inform you if he is moved at any time. I have also read this site many times. It gives me a uplift. You all have been so helpful, I just don't know what I would have done without you and this site.  ./.// ./.// ././/
I am not trying to be difficult, just trying to understand. Maybe that is my problem.

Offline BootCampPrince

• Boot Camp Prince
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 11:31:04 AM »
Glad I can help. I know the feeling of not knowing when they will be moved and how soon they will return.  But keeping in contact is a good thing.  If you need anything else please feel free to ask.  Also, if you guys didn't already know, once they get into BootCamp you will not be able to send any books or magazines and they read EVERY letter that comes in and EVERY letter that goes out making sure it doesn't contain any foul language, sex talk, or negative speech.  If it contains any of those the letter will be destroyed without passing it along.

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2007, 12:35:17 PM »
Bootcamp Prince,Loretjord7 & gettingby. I received 5 letters from my brother yesterday and he said the mail is unbelievably backed up. He's gone days without mail and he sounds soooooooooo discouraged. He thinks his fiance has moved on and that I just forgot about him. He says since he only has those four walls and his thoughts that's what his mind is telling him. I can't even imagine what that's like. :-[I hate their mail system. :-(He also said that they took a whole bunch of people last Thursday and that on Mon. the 30th they would take 40 more. It sounds like their moving now, hopefully :~)He was praying for a miracle that he would be leaving on the 30th hopefully he's not disappointed and gives up. His fiance and I have bombarded him with magazines, books, bible and weekly news stuff and sooooo many pictures. Today I'm putting another package in the mail. Did you guys know sending priority gets to them in 3 days. He told me I sent a letter last Wed. and he got it Friday. Great way for them to get fast mail!
Bootcamp Prince thank you so much for your help. You are awesome!!!! ./.// .>>May God Bless you

Offline BiG Sis

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2007, 12:53:47 PM »
Bootcamp Prince, Can you receive mail at bootcamp right away or is there a wait on that too? Will he be able to write right away? I know you get write-outs and a pencil but I wasn't sure if they have to wait. Are we allowed to tell them how sad we are or is that negative?
Thank you so much! ?>?>?>