• March 24, 2019, 03:04:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Lawrence lockdown  (Read 258 times)

Online pt1318

Lawrence lockdown
« on: February 28, 2019, 01:52:15 PM »
Does anyone know when Lawrence went on lockdown?
💙  Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.  💙

Offline TAwife7674

• C'est la vie mon Amie..
Re: Lawrence lockdown
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 11:42:15 AM »
2/26 then again on 3/5. My L/o is in Lawrenceville, any idea why they are locked down so frequently? My L/O house was visited by orange crush during last week's lockdown...savages.
Advocate for true justice vs. I'll justice...🤨🤔

Offline vicki1971

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 12:31:23 PM »
I know a couple time it was for staff assault but not sure why they were lockdown the other times.  I am so tired of that place, they are on lockdown all the time.  I hope and pray my son's transfer is approved so he can get out of there.  I don't know if he will go to the prison that he requested but I am beginning to think any place is better than there.

Offline TAwife7674

• C'est la vie mon Amie..
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 05:30:41 PM »
I agree any place is better than that place..
Advocate for true justice vs. I'll justice...🤨🤔