• March 24, 2019, 03:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Mail Returned to Sender  (Read 554 times)

Offline Martha

Re: Mail Returned to Sender
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2019, 07:30:58 PM »
Never thought of that. Great idea. Iíll be doing that from now on. Thanks!

Offline Bulles78

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2019, 04:13:40 AM »
I generally send a fairly large packet of mail to my L/O.  Newspaper clippings, letters, etc.

I list EVERYTHING that I send on a separate sheet of notebook paper and include
it in the packet.  That way my L/O has a list to compare.  It keeps the censers a bit honest
so they do not steal from the packet. They will steal.     willied

Respectfully
William Oliver Deere

I list everything too for years ;) I also number my letters, and keep track of them on a board, with the list of what I ve sent, as that I exactly know what's missing or not  :wc2:

Offline tjade

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2019, 05:48:05 PM »
I generally send a fairly large packet of mail to my L/O.  Newspaper clippings, letters, etc.

I list EVERYTHING that I send on a separate sheet of notebook paper and include
it in the packet.  That way my L/O has a list to compare.  It keeps the censers a bit honest
so they do not steal from the packet. They will steal.     willied

Respectfully
William Oliver Deere

I do this too. When I send photos and kids' drawings. I write a list on his letter what's enclosed and put his name and # on all photos. And make a note in my planner of what I mailed. :) Makes me feel better about it!