• February 20, 2019, 10:19:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Lawrence Correctional  (Read 100 times)

Offline Momto4

Lawrence Correctional
« on: February 04, 2019, 07:59:41 PM »
Hey

My son was transferred to Lawrence today. He received a 3 year sentence with credit for 270 days and will be home in October at the latest. What can I expect from Lawrence? How soon will he be able to enter programs? What is housing like? How soon can he shop? What's the fastest way to put money on his books?

Online 3tenjen

Re: Lawrence Correctional
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 08:04:43 PM »
Use jpay for his $$

Online kristyski1

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 09:32:36 PM »
I use GTL for trust deposits. My LO usually has the money in 24 hours and itís cheaper than JPay. Itís $5.95 for the first $100, $6.75 for $200 and $8.95 for $300. You can also email from the same account if itís available. Setup is easy. Go to www.connectnetwork.com.

Online 3tenjen

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 09:29:25 AM »
Yes gtl is cheaper if they have the messaging at Lawrence, I forgot about that as a slightly cheaper alternative.