• February 20, 2019, 10:28:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Parole board  (Read 84 times)

Offline JennJ

Parole board
« on: February 03, 2019, 11:34:46 PM »
My loved one was on parole due to be off this June, he was arrested in October, sat in county until his trial date at the end of January at which point the the state dropped charges. He was then transferred to hill correctional here in Knox county where it was my understanding he would see the parole board on the 7th. of February. However they moved him on the first of Feb. to Statesville receiving. My 2 questions are; Will the 90 days he did in county count towards his parole and does anyone know what days the parole board meets at Statesville? I know they meet the 1st Thursday of each month at Hill but have heard that they go twice to statesville....

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?