• February 20, 2019, 10:26:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Seg at Big Muddy  (Read 82 times)

Offline Iluvhim90210

Seg at Big Muddy
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:31:56 PM »
So my lO is at big muddy Med security in Seg for a fight with his celly. He's been in seg since the 14th of December and he is suppose to get out of seg at the end of Feb. What is the proccess after that? will he be able to call us? go back into regular population??? I am so confused pls help.

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Seg at Big Muddy
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 06:30:51 AM »
I'm sorry your going through this. I know it's tough and you worry. When he gets out of seg, he will be on C grade. His movement will be limited, along with his privledges. He most likely won't be able to call you. He will earn his way back to B grade, and then back to A grade, where all privledges and movement will be restored. Hang in there and keep
Writing him.