• February 20, 2019, 10:19:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Vinelink Notification Out of Custody  (Read 182 times)

Offline MaryKay

Vinelink Notification Out of Custody
« on: January 14, 2019, 10:51:21 AM »
I received notification from VineLink that a family member (who is entering the IDOC system) was "no longer in custody" at Cook County.  He doesn't appear at all on the VineLink statewide search. Is this what it would say if he is in transit to NRC?  Does Cook County transfer inmates to NRC on the weekend?

Offline trauma4us

Re: VINELINK NOTIFICATION OUT OF CUSTODY
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »
IDOC updates their site at midnight.

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Vinelink Notification Out of Custody
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 08:18:49 AM »
I've never heard of them transferring on weekends. I also find it very odd that vine link would send you any notification before the inmate has been successfully placed.

Offline 3tenjen

Re: Vinelink Notification Out of Custody
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 06:30:13 PM »
That sounds correct. I would wait until tomorrow and search his name again, it may be a separate custody notification because his inmate # will change to an IDOC number. IDOC updates by 10am for prior day activity actually. But I bet you’ll see a new file in there and you’ll need to set up notifications for that one.