• March 20, 2019, 09:09:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Shipping Out??  (Read 147 times)

Offline Momto4

Shipping Out??
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:41:44 AM »
Hey Good Morning Everyone

Been a minute since I rejoined and last posted. Last time I did, we thought my son was going to get IDOC time but he instead received probation. Fast forward a few months. He was doing good on probation. Got into it with his ex gf, it became physical on both sides. She said she was pressing charges but didn't. Some items were broken during the fight and her mother ended up pressing charges for the property damage. Fearing he was going to get violated he stopped going to probation. He ends up getting shot and missed more meetings. Then he picks up a new charge (went from home invasion down to residential).

He took a 3 year plea deal yesterday (1-7-2019) but still has a hearing on Tuesday for the probation violation(they are dismssing the probation becaise he took time) and he has a court hearing in March for the domestic relates stufd. My question is when will he ship out? Will they hold him in Cook County until after the hearing next Tuesday or will they ship him out sometime this week and bring him back for a court writ? Or is he gonna sit on dead time until the March hearing and then ship out?

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?