• January 21, 2019, 06:24:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Update on EDSC (Formerly SSC)????  (Read 176 times)

Offline ERwife

Update on EDSC (Formerly SSC)????
« on: January 01, 2019, 04:37:50 PM »
A few months ago the Director visited Kewanee, attending their town hall meeting. This is a meeting that the administration at Kewanee has with the inmates once a quarter (I believe it's quarterly) Anyway, of course the guys were asking about the EDSC time that has been put on pause. During that meeting the director stated that he was working with the women's facilities on that time first and would be getting to the men in a few months. I'm not sure how true that is and I really don't believe it but I was wondering if anyone has heard anything else. I have emailed jha and was told that they haven't heard anything about it since being placed on pause. We only have 8 months left and I sure would love that time to get shorter.  Does anyone know anything else?

Offline Father

• Support Staff
Re: Update on EDSC (Formerly SSC)????
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 10:06:54 PM »
i had heard that they are working on converting the EDSC into an electronic format. (not sure what that means) and everything has been on hold until the conversion is completed.