• January 21, 2019, 06:22:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Email at Lawrence?  (Read 95 times)

Offline pt1318

Email at Lawrence?
« on: December 28, 2018, 01:30:38 PM »
Have they already launched email messaging at Lawrence? I just tried to add him and get a message saying that emailing is not available for him at this time so I guess they don't even have it yet? I'm confused because his sister said she already sent him an email a while ago but it won't even let me add him as a contact. :wc13: Can someone help please?
💙  Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.  💙

Offline holdinitdown

Re: Email at Lawrence?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 02:07:43 AM »
Lawrence has had email for awhile now. He may be on restriction. If he just got there and is in receiving or if he is on b or c grade he can't get emails
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

Offline pt1318

Re: Email at Lawrence?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 11:01:50 AM »
Thank you! I didn't know that the system won't even allow me to add him to my contacts if he's on restriction.
💙  Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.  💙