• March 20, 2019, 09:13:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Lawrence correctional center visits  (Read 298 times)

Offline Ray Rays bae

Lawrence correctional center visits
« on: December 23, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »
Does anyone know about the visits at lawrence correctional center?do they have pictures available and how many vending machine cards can we buy .my loved one got sent there in july and i will be visiting for the first time this week.he just got his regular visits back thanks

Offline sarashane

Re: Lawrence correctional center visits
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 02:27:28 PM »
My husband was there for a while. They have 4 vending machines. There were no photos then, but I dont know about now. I have a vending card with about $5 on it Id be happy go send you if you send me a self addressed stamp envelope. We got married there.
I had to go to a prison to find a man who treats me right!

Offline Ray Rays bae

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »
Oh wow thanks so much.my fiance was in dixon cc for a long time.they didn't start doing the photos until after he hot sent to lawrence cc.can u inbox me your info please so i can send u the envelope.thanks for your help

Offline holdinitdown

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 08:39:19 AM »
You really only need 1 vending card as you can load up to 99.00 on it
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

Offline Ray Rays bae

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2018, 05:05:27 PM »
Thanks so much we had a great 4 days of visiting.i didnt know how much you can put on the vending cards so i bought 2 cards with 50$ on each.does anyone know what we have to do to get our pictures taken there cuz i heard they do photos now but everytime i was visiting i didnt see anyone doing photos.Happy New Year everyone

Offline Father

• Support Staff
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 10:47:20 AM »
Re:Photos  you will need to ask your love one.  He has to buy credits to have a picture taken.  You cannot do this.  In Tayloville the activities director takes them during visiting hours but is rarely available to take them.

Offline Ray Rays bae

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 07:00:47 PM »
Thanks so much.im happy i get to go again this month to see him