• November 13, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Stateville  (Read 207 times)

Offline colorblind

Stateville
« on: November 09, 2018, 10:16:39 AM »
I drove up and the big sign is out...No Visits Today!

Offline LovinDB

Re: Stateville
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 10:18:44 PM »
They r on lockdown

Offline Nancy7

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2018, 01:02:16 AM »
They are on lockdown more than any other prison! It sucks I got approved for a video bust and canít even schedule it because of lockdown! Missing my man! 😢

Offline Nancy7

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2018, 01:03:42 AM »
They are on lockdown more than any other prison! It sucks I got approved for a video visit and canít even schedule it because of lockdown! Missing my man! 😢

Offline verysweet34

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2018, 07:49:13 AM »
They are on lockdown more than any other prison! It sucks I got approved for a video visit and canít even schedule it because of lockdown! Missing my man! 😢

I can relate. Pinckneyville has been on lock down since Friday and it sucks a** big time. I'm calling the prison today to see if they'll give me any info as to why they're on lock down and maybe when they'll be off. Good luck ladies