• November 13, 2018, 10:27:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: What’s going to happen  (Read 205 times)

Offline Tabbyluv30

What’s going to happen
« on: October 24, 2018, 07:05:45 PM »
 :wc17: significant other saw board this month he said they said they will resume his parole ok so I look on the idoc site it has two dates for February 2019 as release for parole and discharged from parole but he said he will be coming home told me to call Stateville and give them my information and they took it no body has called or came out to the house when is they letting him out any insight is appreciated

Offline 2cimdma

Re: What’s going to happen
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 03:36:56 PM »
Statesville doenst run too quick on anything. Do you know who you spoke with there? You're going to want to talk with field services they are the ones who do parole plans/sites.  The date you are seeing online is his current parole discharge date. Once he actually gets released back onto parole it will change.  Also you can call Springfield and see what's going on.

Offline lyricrenae96

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 02:37:13 PM »
My boyfriend is in stateville on a parole violation. He did the rest of his parole time in the Northern Correctional Center. I’m preparing for him to come home next month. Anything I need to know? Also do they release on Sunday & what time should I get there to pick him up? Another thing is why does IDOC say a parole date when he’s not being released on parole? This is what his info says
Admission date: 9-19-18
Projected parole date 12-28-18
Last projected parole date 4-17-19
Projected discharge date 12-30-18

Offline 3tenjen

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2018, 03:21:29 PM »
He’ll be released on Friday 12/28 after morning count.  They don’t release on weekends. And since it’s a violation and he’s doing the time you can see that the 12/30 days is the end of the parole. The dates are only different because his actual release date would’ve been 12/30 had it not been a Sunday. Hope this helps.

Offline 3tenjen

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2018, 03:22:36 PM »
I replied to this on the other thread you posted

Offline lyricrenae96

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2018, 08:51:58 AM »
Thank you SOOO much!!!!

Offline 3tenjen

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2018, 12:07:41 PM »
Welcome! I know how stressful it is trying to figure this s*** out. This website helped me a ton! Glad your LO will be home soon!!