• November 13, 2018, 10:29:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Calls from NRC  (Read 87 times)

Online Azi224

Calls from NRC
« on: October 23, 2018, 12:30:47 PM »
Hi, how long till a inmate can call from NRC, i keep getting attempted calls :(

Offline 3tenjen

Re: Calls from NRC
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 03:59:13 AM »
Mine took 10 days. He got moved out of nrc to a different area, then he called all day long for four days until he went to his parent prison. Stay strong! Itíll be over soon. NRC was horrendous on me emotionally, but itíll get better. I wrote him a few times a day while he was there. He never got the letters until he was moved to his parent prison, but when he did he saw how much I missed him. It relieved me to write, keep busy and heíll call again XO

Offline 3tenjen

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 04:00:20 AM »
Oh PS- you have a Securus account set up right? And itís funded? Do that ASAP if you havenít cuz if youíre getting attempted calls maybe thatís why.

Online Azi224

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 07:23:11 AM »
Thank you, i do have securis set up and money on it! I chatted with a agent on the website she said
Looks lile this list is not approved yet! He has been there in nrc 14 days now waiting on parent place!

Thanks again, hope he calls soon ☺️!