• November 13, 2018, 10:27:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Tracking inmate call use  (Read 682 times)

Offline bquinonez

• Its me "B"
Re: Tracking inmate call use
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2018, 09:52:32 AM »
 :wc21:@holdinitdown I agree with you 100% My husband will skip yard and gym to call me. He calls me twice a day sometimes 3 times a day but always gets in line, never taking someone else’s time away. We have to be mindful of the complaints we submit. Who’s to say that Securur won’t increase the price of calls as a means to resolve the issue with inmates abusing phone privileges. Guards need to do their job of monitoring as well.
Two Hearts One Love