• December 13, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: MP3 players at Taylorville  (Read 165 times)

Offline trauma4us

MP3 players at Taylorville
« on: September 20, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
Hey there guys..

So my son has an MP3 player now. I opened an acct on Connect Network-GTL and put credits on it. So...how does this work from here?

I want to make it so our son can email or text or however it goes to several phone numbers. He doesn't need email addresses right?  Also, he wants to send messages to his son - how do the messages come across our cell phones? Like a text message or do we have to use the Connect Network app?

Thanks...btw my son says its just "like in the real world...everyone walking around looking at the MP3 players and bumping into things."

lol

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?