• December 13, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Absconded  (Read 183 times)

Offline Tabbyluv30

Absconded
« on: September 19, 2018, 01:22:37 AM »
😭😭😭 it sounds so bad my husband was on house arrest and he spent a night out and his family came and tried to jump on him but he whooped some ass but one of them cut his band off I swear he didnít do it himself so ok he got picked up by police officer who came looking for him no new cases just parole and his info said absconded until he made it back to Stateville he was due to get off parole 4/19 been back in for a week what is the possible outcome of our situation any insight will be very appreciated

Online sarashane

Re: Absconded
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 04:55:31 AM »
It sounds bad and unbelievable.  No judge is going to believe his family forcibly cut off his band. Besides, isnít someone on house arrest not supposed to have a night out?  I think the only outcome is prison time. Im sorry.
I had to go to a prison to find a man who treats me right!

Offline Tabbyluv30

Re: Absconded
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 06:03:44 PM »
It really did happen that way and he did have movement trains was canceled due to bad weather which is provable news article and via email text update police report was filed for the family coming to my house as well