• September 23, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Menard Death Sept 2018  (Read 117 times)

Offline Sunflwrs

Menard Death Sept 2018
« on: September 10, 2018, 11:58:30 PM »

Prayers for the loved ones who lost someone due to a senseless death inside menard correctional center. If anybody has any information please share is my loved one is inside

https://fox2now.com/2018/09/07/illinois-dept-of-corrections-investigating-inmate-deaths-at-menard/

Online ERwife

Re: Menard Death Sept 2018
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 10:55:01 AM »

Prayers for the loved ones who lost someone due to a senseless death inside menard correctional center. If anybody has any information please share is my loved one is inside

https://fox2now.com/2018/09/07/illinois-dept-of-corrections-investigating-inmate-deaths-at-menard/

Wow....this is sad. I didn't know about it, thanks for sharing. Not many people will see this post due to the spam. That's why I'm so upset about it. Thanks again and always praying for our LOs and the families.

Offline Sunflwrs

Re: Menard Death Sept 2018
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 05:29:34 PM »
Last week they were on lockdown because weapons were found in either west or wast houses. My husband said something was brewing and now 3 deaths in one day.

Sad!!!