• October 21, 2018, 10:58:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Host Site Agreement for Parole  (Read 97864 times)

Offline Mrs.Mcgahee

• "A Match made in Heaven"
Re: Host Site Agreement for Parole
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2012, 12:27:28 PM »
I meant beagles. Ok, I will call. He is going to a half way house first, but I wanted to be sure! Thanks

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »
I meant beagles. Ok, I will call. He is going to a half way house first, but I wanted to be sure! Thanks

We have the dog felon law here on IPT,you can look it up, I believe it states what kinds of dogs they cannot have and some PO's make you microchip others.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Mrs.Mcgahee

• "A Match made in Heaven"
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »
Thanks Forevermah, I will look it up!

Offline mikaelarose

« Reply #143 on: March 31, 2013, 12:25:02 PM »
just wanted to let everyone know my experience. Two days ago I found out my son was approved for EHD. This morning (Easter morning) I received a call at 830 from the parole officer he said he would be here in 10 minutes to check out the place. It wasn't bad at all he looked around checked out my son's room and had me sign the agreement as he was leaving he said it was approved I was surprised he came on such short notice I was so nervous. Glad that part is over

Offline lovinhim11

• lovin my man
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2013, 02:29:50 PM »
Well the parole come today and i signed the papers. Cant believe its almost over.

Offline sadmommy0610

« Reply #145 on: November 11, 2013, 11:13:24 PM »
Hi, I was just wondering, my boyfriend gets released from boot camp in February 2014, I read somewhere on here that parolees are not allowed to be by kids? Is this true? because we have a 3 month old son together & he's planning on living at home in our shared apartment when he gets out. will this be accepted?

Offline Marks_guy

• Support Staff
« Reply #146 on: November 11, 2013, 11:34:49 PM »
Only sex offenders (and sometimes those whose crime was against a child) are banned from living with children during their parole period.

Offline sadmommy0610

« Reply #147 on: November 12, 2013, 08:20:53 AM »
Ok good to know there won't be an issue then. Thanks

Offline confusedgf

« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2013, 04:17:31 PM »
I have a really quick question that I am looking for a fast answer too. My l/o's mother's house was denied parole since their dog was not fixed. She told the PO she would get the dog fixed, and has set up a vet appt this month for the dog. What is the next step? Does she call PO and then they change their mind and accept the parole site? He is calling tonight and the letters we have received from him sound kind of panic-y. He just wants to make sure he can go home and we want to follow all of the rules! Any advice is welcome! Thanks

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2013, 04:22:10 PM »
I have a really quick question that I am looking for a fast answer too. My l/o's mother's house was denied parole since their dog was not fixed. She told the PO she would get the dog fixed, and has set up a vet appt this month for the dog. What is the next step? Does she call PO and then they change their mind and accept the parole site? He is calling tonight and the letters we have received from him sound kind of panic-y. He just wants to make sure he can go home and we want to follow all of the rules! Any advice is welcome! Thanks

Once she has the proof that the dog was fixed, she could call Field Services at the prison and let them know.  They will let her know what to do next.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline confusedgf

« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2013, 11:02:14 AM »
Thank you so much Mah! Would the Field Services be at Du Quoin, or at Pinckneyville? He is in boot camp. Thanks again!

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2013, 11:10:43 AM »
Thank you so much Mah! Would the Field Services be at Du Quoin, or at Pinckneyville? He is in boot camp. Thanks again!

Here is the # for the BC    (618) 542-5738   call and ask there first, they will get your where you want to go.

Good Luck, hope you get it all taken care of.

Offline punksgirl

« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2013, 12:15:49 AM »
Parole officer came out today and approved the house. Has anyone received copies of the paperwork they signed. Should I call the 800 number and ask for them. I would like to refresh my memory on what I exactly signed. It was about 4 pages.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2013, 07:07:30 AM »
Parole officer came out today and approved the house. Has anyone received copies of the paperwork they signed. Should I call the 800 number and ask for them. I would like to refresh my memory on what I exactly signed. It was about 4 pages.

If part of it was the host site agreement, we have copy of that here on IPT, other than that, yes call and request copies, would like to know what they now are having people sign too. 

Offline Jackster

• Mary Kay
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2013, 09:17:31 AM »
So I have an appointment tomorrow for them to come out to my house. Will they tell you right then and there if they approve your residence?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2013, 09:45:17 AM »
So I have an appointment tomorrow for them to come out to my house. Will they tell you right then and there if they approve your residence?

Yes, they can have you sign the paperwork and approve you.

Offline punksgirl

« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2013, 06:08:37 AM »
I requested a copy of the host paperwork that I signed. Let's see if I actually receive it.

Offline punksgirl

« Reply #157 on: January 05, 2014, 12:15:53 PM »
 Okay I requested a copy of the host site agreement about a week ago.  The woman on the phone was very pleasant and told me it wasn't a problem, it would be emailed to me, I still haven't received it. How long should I wait?  If I called again tomorrow would I cause repercussions for my lo. I want a copy so I know what I signed and I want to send it to our attorney for my lo 's file

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #158 on: January 05, 2014, 12:21:14 PM »
Maybe because of the holidays and all, they are a little behind, I would wait this week and see if you get it, if not you could call back then.  Hope you get it soon!

Offline punksgirl

« Reply #159 on: January 05, 2014, 12:55:41 PM »
Thank you, I'll wait another week. I should know by now to have patience when it comes to IDOC.