• March 18, 2019, 07:22:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Visiting Robinson Wednesday for first time...anyone been recent? So new to this.  (Read 257 times)

Offline 3tenjen

Hi all. Going to see my hubby for first time at Robinson this Wednesday. Iím from Chicago so going to drive down Tuesday night and stay at a hotel, then go wed morning. Any tips? He says itís pretty decent there but was just wondering if anyoneís been there recently? Was going to wear a high waist skirt and sleeved top, tight skirt but Iím covered to the knees. No cleavage etc showing. He said the guys are telling him I donít even need that PVI form. Wondering what to bring cash wise etc for vending cards. Oh and they get the MP3 players next week so yay! Tia for any advice, tips,, etc. I appreciate this space, itís been very helpful for me during this hard time.

Offline 3tenjen

Also wondering if I can visit two days in a row?

Offline Father

• Support Staff
I am pretty sure you can.  You just cannot exceed the number of visits allowed monthly.

Offline 3tenjen

Thank you!