• September 23, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Parolees in Vine?  (Read 181 times)

Offline haleyjen

Parolees in Vine?
« on: July 23, 2018, 09:34:06 PM »
Do parolees show in VINE?  My LO was just put in to be released from parole early (maybe 11 days ago) and he still shows on the IDOC website, but is not in VINE.  I was just wondering if that means anything or if parolees donít show in VINE at all.  Thanks!

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Parolees in Vine?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2018, 03:25:01 PM »
To my knowledge, vine basically lets you know when there is movement of any kind. If they're moved to another prison or released, you will be notified.

Offline haleyjen

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 01:26:37 PM »
We got the answer.  When he called in to report on Saturday they informed him his parole has been terminated.  He's also off the IDOC website.  I can't believe it!

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 06:23:19 PM »
Wow! That's fantastic news! He didn't do his parole inside? If not, that's incredible!!

Offline Familyties

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 10:50:20 PM »
Great news, happy for you both!