• December 13, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Registering Problems  (Read 393 times)

Offline melly

Registering Problems
« on: June 25, 2018, 12:32:35 PM »
Hi all, this is Melly. We will be returning in the near future. Sad but true. I have been trying all morning to help a fellow mom whose loved one will be coming sooner than mine. We could not get past the verification questions! Asks for us to fill in the missing number of the year but when we out in “8” it highlights in red as being wrong. I’m anxious for her to get acquainted with everyone here. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

Offline pt1318

Re: Registering Problems
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 02:10:18 AM »
Where you able to figure it out? Maybe just a glitch? To be honest I can't remember those questions even being there when I first registered. :wc13:  Have you tried putting in a 7 instead of an 8? Just an idea, maybe it's a year behind...;-)
💙  Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.  💙

Offline Sissy12

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2018, 03:59:45 PM »
I think it was 2016, I remember having the same issue, but  I think I figured out 2016.
url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
[

Offline melly

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2018, 09:25:27 PM »
I will try your ideas. I sure appreciate it. Thanks

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 12:01:58 PM »
It's all fixed. that question has been removed.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline melly

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »
Thank you, our technical goddess!