• December 13, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Picking up my LO upon release--but I'm the victim  (Read 249 times)

Offline coasterman

Picking up my LO upon release--but I'm the victim
« on: May 04, 2018, 11:05:14 AM »
This is a question I really cant figure out. My LO has been transferred to from NRC to Danville, but is supposed to be completely discharged in June. I wanted to pick him up upon his release but when inquiring I was told that since I was the "victim" in this situation, I am not allowed to pick him up. I really dont get this, if the person is totally discharged, parole is over etc. then what difference would it make who picks him up? For the record his website says a date in June for projected parole, then that same date in June for projected discharge.

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?