• May 27, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Inmate page on website  (Read 362 times)

Offline coasterman

Inmate page on website
« on: April 27, 2018, 09:19:22 AM »
I'm really in a quandary here and I'm sure someone could advise me. My LO saw the parole review this week, and on the IDOC website they have his "projected parole date" and "projected discharge date" to be the same day, very soon in fact. The way I'm reading, is that everything ends that date? Could this be some kind of misprint? I even called the PRB and they admitted it didn't make sense....so my question is who might I call to clarify this?

Offline Father

• Support Staff
Re: Inmate page on website
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 07:34:06 PM »
If he violated his parole and was readmitted it can be the same.

Offline coasterman

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 08:07:59 PM »
I guess I wasnt clear enough; his 4 year parole was set to end in November; he was arrested, violated his parole, and has been in nrc....he just went before the board this past week, and now instead of the release in November it's saying a date in June, the same day as a new parole date listed in June. What I dont get is the site says "projected parole date June --", and then it says "projected release date June--", the same day. I dont get it but guess we'll all find out soon enough.

Offline holdinitdown

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 11:00:11 PM »
Ok let me try to explain lol. If the dates are the same it means when he gets out he won't be on parole he will be a free man.
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

Offline coasterman

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 09:32:09 AM »
Thanks and that's exactly how I read it. What threw me off was when I called the parole board right after reading it on the website, and the parole board telling me a whole different story, but admitting that's what the website said and I should call the actual facility (nrc). If it is a misprint on the website, then man what a cruel joke!

Offline Jillia

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2018, 08:41:00 PM »
Does anyone know when they go up  for review because my husband get's out in Aug and haven't went yet or maybe even before then if he get granted good time. Big Muddy seems to not know anything has anyone else love ones got any good news???

Offline coasterman

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2018, 08:42:19 AM »
Call the parole board in Springfield and they should know the exact review date. I've found them to be very polite, although they were a bit confused when I called them with the latest question about my LO page on the website.

Offline Jillia

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2018, 07:19:15 PM »
Ok thank you. .. by any chance do you have there phone number?

Offline coasterman

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 09:00:27 PM »
Sure---try the parole board at 217-782-7274

Offline Jillia

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 10:25:16 AM »
Thank you