• September 23, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Train from Shawnee  (Read 398 times)

Offline kristenck

Train from Shawnee
« on: April 13, 2018, 12:13:21 PM »
Hi. Does anyone know of a train that goes from Shawnee to Union station in Chicago? My ex husband will be getting out on the 23rd from Shawnee and he said that he can take a train from the Train station near Shawnee to Union Station. He said he's given a train pass. Does anyone know this to be true? Also, what train line is it? My kids would like to see their dad so I was thinking about picking him up. Any information given would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Offline Father

• Support Staff
Re: Train from Shawnee
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2018, 10:39:11 PM »
Amtrak goes from Carbondale to Union Station

Offline holdinitdown

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 01:02:16 AM »
He can get a train ticket and they will take him to the train or you can pick him up whichever works best for y'all but you have to let them know as he's processing out.
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

Offline kristenck

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 10:34:41 AM »
Thank you for the info. Does he pay for the train ticket? Thanks again!

Offline holdinitdown

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2018, 01:33:09 AM »
No they pay for it
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋