• February 20, 2019, 06:33:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Question  (Read 294 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline LoveMyMan1

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: 0
« on: March 28, 2018, 10:50:30 PM »
 :wc14: I have a question! My husband just got his paper that they give the ones who are about to go home, but he has 3 years left from his 20 year sentence. We are confused because he has not gotten a new calculation sheet saying time was taken off his time. Did they give any time back that we don't know about? He started the classes the other day.

Offline Father

  • Support Staff
  • Full member
  • *****
  • Posts: 179
  • Karma: 20
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 06:38:43 AM »
Hello LoveMyMan1

The only thing I can suggest with all the inconsistencies within IDOC is to have your husband talk with his counselor.