• May 27, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Video Visitations at Pinckneyville??  (Read 726 times)

Offline BossPink

Video Visitations at Pinckneyville??
« on: February 12, 2017, 11:05:41 AM »
Does anyone have a L/O in Pinckneyville?? My bf told me last week that he got a paper to update his visiting list and it was different from the one he first got (when he only put me on it when he first left the county) .. he said this form now says VIDEO VISITS .. so he added my name on the new list and checked the box for video visits along with checking the box for in person visits (as he did initially on the first form). I have looked through securus, jpay and gtl and see nothing for his facility. Maybe I'm missing something? Or maybe it's new that it's not added? When I look on their website (Pinckneyville), I don't see anything about it there either?!? I was excited, now I'm feeling sad b/c with him 6hrs away, this definitely would have helped since I'm so far away (Indiana - 20min from Michigan) and I haven't seen him since he was in CC in Novemeber! :'(
It hurts not having u close, but it would hurt even more not having u at all!

Offline verysweet34

Re: Video Visitations at Pinckneyville??
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 04:25:14 AM »
Don't know if you've been updated on your question but they're suppose to be waiting on the black boxes to be installed and tested for video visits