• December 13, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Calls after transfer  (Read 696 times)

Offline haleyjen

Calls after transfer
« on: July 20, 2017, 05:24:16 PM »
My fiancé was just transferred from a secure medium to minimum.  Will he have yo resubmit his phone list?  Approximately how long before he's allowed to call?  Sorry for all of the various questions, this is our first transfer.

Offline Gizgirl2

• Support Staff
Re: Calls after transfer
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:59:46 PM »
I answered your question in another post. No he will not have to submit your number again if it's already on there. As far as how long it will take I'm sure it varies from prison to prison. He will be in receiving at Vienna also. When my LO would transfer it would take a day or two for him to call me. Hang in there he will call soon!!

Offline haleyjen

Re: Calls after transfer
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 10:38:04 PM »
He called tonight - thank you!!!