• March 18, 2019, 07:25:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Questions about robinson  (Read 535 times)

Offline holdinitdown

Questions about robinson
« on: May 28, 2017, 11:17:46 AM »
Hi everyone my loved one is about to be transferred from big muddy (medium) to robinson (minimum). I am looking for any I formation I can get. Are they allowed tvs tv's and electronics. Do they have mp3s yet? Do they have email capabilities yet? What about video visitation? How is their commissary? What about chow? How is the visit I g experie 've? How long are visits? Dress code? How are the vending machines? What is the visiting room like? What kind of tables and seats? Are there restrooms in the visiting room? How easy is it to get a job? Are there any prejudices about getting jobs like regarding certain offenses? Are visits the same in minimum as maximum? Can they get supplies? If so what kind? I know lots of questions sorry but 17 years in and first time for minimum security. Oh yeah does mail run smoothly?
Waiting till we can be together again.....💑💘💋

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?