• September 23, 2018, 01:40:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: County time???  (Read 1235 times)

Online ERwife

County time???
« on: February 01, 2017, 08:17:52 PM »
My LO served 9 months in county and it was not credited (or should I say it was taken away) due to his behavior when he initially got locked up.  Its been 20 years and 7 years without any problems and they still have not re-credited it.  He only has 3 years left and I am wondering if and when they will re-credit that time.  Has anyone ever experienced this?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: County time???
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »
My LO served 9 months in county and it was not credited (or should I say it was taken away) due to his behavior when he initially got locked up.  Its been 20 years and 7 years without any problems and they still have not re-credited it.  He only has 3 years left and I am wondering if and when they will re-credit that time.  Has anyone ever experienced this?

They may still credit it back or not .. he'll just have to wait.. Anytime time they give them can always be taken away too, nothing is ever guaranteed.  I hope he does get some of it back, stay positive!
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Online ERwife

Re: County time???
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2017, 09:46:33 PM »
 :wc38: