• June 22, 2018, 06:26:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Chicago O'Hare to Joliet  (Read 1001 times)

Offline nhealey

Chicago O'Hare to Joliet
« on: January 25, 2017, 02:58:02 PM »
I arrive at Chicago O'Hare on 2/22/17 at 6am. I need to get to Joliet prison by 11am. Can anyone please tell me the easiest most efficient and cost effective way to do that? I first need to stop at the hotel to check in and drop off my bags. Advice?

Offline bquinonez

• Its me "B"
Re: Chicago O'Hare to Joliet
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 07:19:11 PM »
Try Lyft or Uber. Cheaper than getting a cab. But I think you need to download the app to get service. Stateville is about 45 min away from Ohare
Two Hearts One Love

Offline Kamama

Re: Chicago O'Hare to Joliet
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 01:48:32 AM »
MyPersonalTaxi.com. 630 338 3403. Taxi@MyPersonalTaxi.com. I have good experience with them.
Distance cannot and will not hurt a bond between two people that is based on mutual respect, trust, commitment and love. Love & relationships are always worth preserving, regardless of the miles that may separate two people.