• October 15, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Help want to ralk to my lo  (Read 875 times)

Offline debra2010

Help want to ralk to my lo
« on: January 07, 2017, 07:25:18 PM »
Is there anyone who can help me my lo just got sent to menard at the beginning of December an i havnt got to here from him he keeps calling me but i dont have money to put on my phone right now cause of the holidays is there any resources or anyone who can help me please

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
Re: Help want to ralk to my lo
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 05:25:12 AM »
 :wc17: I'm so sorry your having to go through this. Unfortunately there's no resources available for Securus phone accounts. Write your loved one and just explain to him that there's just no money right now to be placed on Securus, and you'll both have to rely on letters for the time being. Hang in there.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Help want to ralk to my lo
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 09:11:32 AM »

I would do like zachsom has said, sent him some letters letting him know times are tough right now and you can't accept his calls because you have no $$ to put on the phone account.  This happens to many others too and it's not something you have to feel bad about, it's LIFE!

Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”