• February 20, 2019, 10:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Eligible for work release?  (Read 1337 times)

Offline bossman2016

Eligible for work release?
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:51:04 PM »
I was wondering if someone could tell me if my friend would be able to get work release? Here's his story.. This will be his second time sentenced to d.o.c.. He's looking at 5 or 6yrs for class 1 participation in meth mauf.. He went to work release in Decatur on his first sentence.. He got his g.e.d there and paroled out of there.. He violated his parole for not having a parole address and reporting to his parole agent.. He didn't catch anymore charges but went back to doc to do the rest of his parole time.. they sent him to Lawrence where he did 6months and let him out.. Now he's looking at these new charges.. what's his chances of getting work release again?

Offline hamiam

Re: Eligible for work release?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2016, 06:47:29 PM »
There are several guys at work release on thier 2nd time in prison.