• December 10, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Dropped Calls  (Read 1218 times)

Offline nikki84

Dropped Calls
« on: March 31, 2016, 08:24:10 PM »
Anybody else experiencing an increase in dropped calls? A lot of my calls seem to be cut off about 15 minutes in.

Offline Kay

Re: Dropped Calls
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 09:35:42 PM »
 That happened to me as well, but only one time.  As you said, it was about 15 minutes into the call. 

Offline cem31

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 08:07:22 AM »
I've experienced the dropped calls as well as the calls going "dead" meaning that only one of us can hear the other. I have spent more than enough money on duplicate calls dealing with these issues and now am considering a landline so at least if it continues to happen I can at least try to get them refunded. I wil be soooo glad when he comes home and this is finally over!!!!

Offline bquinonez

• Its me "B"
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2016, 08:29:06 PM »
I just received a call from my husband and after 11 minutes of conversation, the operator comes on saying You Have 1 minute left. How is this possible?  Does anyone know if SEcurus will reimburse the difference? I filed a complaint as soon as the call ended. If it isn't bad enough that they have that dumb recording at the beginning of the call and during your call interrupting! I'm very upset 😡
Two Hearts One Love