• March 18, 2019, 07:23:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Visiting Pinckneyville  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Permc

Visiting Pinckneyville
« on: December 22, 2015, 02:30:45 PM »
A couple quick questions about visiting my husband in Pinckneyville. To be put on his approved visitation list, what information does he need from me...example: does he need my exact information on my Drivers License? Does he need my SS number? Or does he simply just need to put my name on the list? And does he need to set up a specific time and date for the visit...example: if I visit him on let's say February 18th, does he need to let the prison know we plan on coming that day or do we just show up (after verifying he can have visits that day) and they let him know we are there? If he has to let them know, how long in advance does he have to provide them with our desired visiting date?

Offline Gizgirl2

Re: Visiting Pinckneyville
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2015, 03:10:24 PM »
He needs your address and birth date. The address on your license must match what is on his list. They do not schedule visits. They have visits 365 days a year, unless on lockdown. You are only allowed 6 visits a month with only 2 weekend/holiday at Pinckneyville.

Offline Destinyr17

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »
My boyfriend didnt put my address from my i.D on his list so will i be turned away from the visit?

Offline sarashane

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 04:58:30 AM »
No. They know people move. Youll be fine as long as you behave appropriately.
I had to go to a prison to find a man who treats me right!