• February 20, 2019, 10:28:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Question about Work Release Papers  (Read 6644 times)

Offline dolphins38

Question about Work Release Papers
« on: December 07, 2015, 09:39:57 PM »

counselor lied about sending work release papers in, can i get it done for hubby

counselor lied about sending work release papers in, can i get it done for hubbymy husband counselor told him three months ago he would get his work release papers taken care of, only to find out this week when my husband asked him about it he said he had not done it and would get to it but we don't trust him now and its not the first inmate this has been done to in this facility. What can my husband or myself do to make sure this gets done? Who can i speak with in Springfield that can help us get his paperwork sent?

Offline jessica36057

Re: Question about Work Release Papers
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:14:19 AM »
So here is a partial solution to your situation or your husband situation. He first needs to write a grievance in house in regards to the counselor now filing his work release papers after or if the grievance is denied then he can write another grievance to Springfield he has to follow the chain of command in the system in order for him to receive the help he needs. I am just telling you the best course of action because I've been there and done that. But you can call Springfield and maybe talk to the transfer coordination office

Offline pt1318

Re: Question about Work Release Papers
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:23:17 AM »
I think your reply is a little late for dolphins :wc2: but of course it might help someone else with a similar problem.  :wc38:
💙  Strength grows in the moments when you think you can't go on but you keep going anyway.  💙