• August 18, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: ED and SSC Good Time  (Read 3104 times)

Offline watson15719

ED and SSC Good Time
« on: October 11, 2015, 07:16:56 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new here. My fiancé was recently released from Peoria ATC on ED. Will he still qualify for SSC good time? Thank you!

Offline mikaelarose

Re: ED and SSC Good Time
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 02:27:43 AM »
My son received it

Offline mikaelarose

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 02:32:25 AM »
My son was out on ehd

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm new here. My fiancé was recently released from Peoria ATC on ED. Will he still qualify for SSC good time? Thank you!

How much longer does he have on his sentence? is he on parole?
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline watson15719

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 05:06:43 AM »

Yes he is on parole with an ankle monitor. His release date is August 2016 and he got EHD at the end of September

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:05:58 AM »

Yes he is on parole with an ankle monitor. His release date is August 2016 and he got EHD at the end of September

If he is already on parole and didn't receive SSC, I doubt he would still get anything.

Mikalrose, was your son on parole or just let out on ED to serve his normal sentence, what was left of it?
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline mikaelarose

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2015, 12:52:20 AM »
 He was on parole when he was home on the ehd he received the ssc I can't remember how long after he had been home but I do remember it wasn't right away...

Offline mikaelarose

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2015, 12:55:27 AM »
He was on the ankle bracelet and received the ssc....

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2015, 07:22:04 AM »
He was on parole when he was home on the ehd he received the ssc I can't remember how long after he had been home but I do remember it wasn't right away...

Ok, thank you, I couldn't remember if he got it before or after he was out.

Offline mikaelarose

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2015, 05:56:29 PM »
At the time no one knew not even the counselor would say one day we checked his idoc profile and the parole date was changed 6 months earlier and then the p.o. confirmed when he did a visit

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2015, 07:09:31 AM »

When they are out on parole, if they do good, they may only do 1/2 of the parole time, it all depends on the parolee and PO.