• February 20, 2019, 10:30:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: House arrest on work release??  (Read 7589 times)

Offline Stanleyslove0821

House arrest on work release??
« on: March 21, 2015, 01:41:19 AM »
My bf is at stateville right now & is leaving next Friday to go to cross roads....he marks one year left on his sentencing this 4/20/15. Is there any way he could get house arrest? Or fill out for it once he's there.? Any info on house arrest & work release would be great.thanks.

Offline Stanleyslove0821

Re: House arrest on work release??
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 01:57:57 AM »
Also one more question I'm sure many of u have seen me post a lot but just in case not again I'm 7months pregnant now. Would cross roads give him a emergency pass to come to the hospital with me? Or maybe would it help a quicker process for EHM?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 07:45:38 AM »

If he is going to an ATC, already approved, I doubt they will give him house arrest now, that is something they may have looked at prior to his being approved for work release.

You should start reading on this board to learn more about the ATC's here in Illinois, there is a lot of information posted

http://www.illinoisprisontalk.org/index.php?board=21.0

He is going to have to wait till he gets into the ATC to see what privileges he is going to have and special permissions he might get, don't count on the pass though for now.  The best to you with the new baby.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Stanleyslove0821

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 02:28:15 PM »
fyi hes coming home on house arrest after being at Lawndale for 2months....if you don't know then you shouldn't say you doubt lol

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 02:39:29 PM »
fyi hes coming home on house arrest after being at Lawndale for 2months....if you don't know then you shouldn't say you doubt lol

Good luck to him and you, glad he is coming home.  I didn't say for sure, I said I doubt it from doing this for so long not many at all are given house arrest, he's lucky :)
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Stanleyslove0821

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 02:42:11 PM »
very lucky! hes got a horse shoe up his ass lol....thanks.im very happy.& they let him come to see my daughter when she was born at the hosp....im very grateful and blessed.thanks for all your help.& his 6months good time went thru.

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 02:44:40 PM »
very lucky! hes got a horse shoe up his ass lol....thanks.im very happy.& they let him come to see my daughter when she was born at the hosp....im very grateful and blessed.thanks for all your help.& his 6months good time went thru.

Six months too,  that's great.. maybe this is a good sign that they are truly trying to reduce the population in the prisons and trying to push guys out faster.

Offline zachsmom

• Support Staff
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 06:32:00 PM »
    That's a first for me! Never heard of an inmate being allowed to leave the prison and go see their child after birth!