• February 20, 2019, 10:26:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Peoria CCL (home pass question)  (Read 2593 times)

Offline chlolowe

Peoria CCL (home pass question)
« on: February 16, 2015, 10:08:47 AM »
My LO will be moving to Peoria and I am aware of all the levels and what to expect before he is allowed IRT, however when it comes to level 4 and the CCL (home pass) his home is an unrealistic distance away, over 20 hours of travel. Ive scoured the forum for any information on hotels and if that is an option to stay when he gets his 48 hours away from the facility?

Thank you so much-

Offline bradslittlesis

Re: Peoria CCL (home pass question)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 12:04:04 AM »
My brother is in Peoria now. They told him he has to have a land line for visits

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Peoria CCL (home pass question)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 06:49:58 AM »
Please go to this link, it is Title 20 IDOC Administrative Rules for leaves/family visits while in IDOC custody.

Your inmate will have to give an address for a host site for him to visit and not sure they are going to allow a hotel, but he will have to work that out when this privilege comes up with his counselors.

Go to Subsection D at this link:

http://ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/020/02000530sections.html
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”