• February 23, 2019, 09:55:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Law RE: 50% of time to be served  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Gypsy Queen

Law RE: 50% of time to be served
« on: October 08, 2014, 09:42:11 PM »
I know rumors fly through the DOC rampantly but today my loved one called and asked me to see if I can find out if it's true that IDOC is lowering the minimum of 50% of time to serve to 35% due to overcrowding. Has anyone heard anything about this or know where I can find out?

:pumpkin:   :spider:

I love Halloween!

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Law RE: 50% of time to be served
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 10:01:28 PM »
I know rumors fly through the DOC rampantly but today my loved one called and asked me to see if I can find out if it's true that IDOC is lowering the minimum of 50% of time to serve to 35% due to overcrowding. Has anyone heard anything about this or know where I can find out?

:pumpkin:   :spider:

I love Halloween!

It's a rumor and one that goes around all the time, year after year, there is no legislation that will change that at this time.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.