Illinois Prison Talk
News:
Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK,  www.illinoisprisontalk.org -  A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections.  IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions.   This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2014.  All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 30, 2014, 11:00:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Contacting Securus Technologies  (Read 6139 times)
chantygirl

« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 03:57:01 PM »

I just set up a account on line and made a payment on line as well do I need to still contact them by phone? I received a confirmation that the payment went through

if you can access your online account, and it shows that you have money on the account, you should be good.

Lissa

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2013, 12:13:52 PM »

This used to be evercom phone company. they did my local county jail years ago.
Crowe29

I Will Love You Till They Take My Heart

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2013, 12:03:35 PM »

Is there a way to contact this company's call center and talk to a real live human being? I'm getting so frustrated with them not wanting to take my payment when I know I have money on my card and other people were able to make payments no problem. Please help, I am beyond livid and frustrated!  wc4

yesen6075

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2013, 12:32:37 PM »

Select option 5. Then option 4. You will get transferred to the next available operator. Good luck
zachsmom
Support Staff

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2013, 04:43:59 PM »

Just a heads up. I've found the wait isn't as long if you wait until later afternoon hrs. To call..
Crowe29

I Will Love You Till They Take My Heart

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »

Select option 5. Then option 4. You will get transferred to the next available operator. Good luck

wc38 I'm on hold with them right now...I don't think I would've gotten to this option without you yesen6075!!!

pmilver

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2013, 02:55:55 PM »

wc38 I'm on hold with them right now...I don't think I would've gotten to this option without you yesen6075!!!

Hope they answer quickly for you.  One time I got through in a few minutes.  2 days ago I was on hod for about an hour and a half and never spoke to anyone!  (I put it on speaker phone and did a bunch of chores.  Boy did I get tire of their dopey music and voice messages!)  Person I talked to there was very nice and helpful.  Good luck!
zachsmom
Support Staff

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »

Hope they answer quickly for you.  One time I got through in a few minutes.  2 days ago I was on hod for about an hour and a half and never spoke to anyone!  (I put it on speaker phone and did a bunch of chores.  Boy did I get tire of their dopey music and voice messages!)  Person I talked to there was very nice and helpful.  Good luck!

I did the same thing! Put it on speaker, and did some chores! wc15 that talking lady about drove me nuts!
jcruz1104

Always & Forever "Just Us"

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2013, 09:32:07 AM »

FYI-

I have found when you call its a LONG wait, I have gone online and submit a LIVE CHAT request, it will ask your info and question. Then a pop up that your question has not been answered and START LIVE CHAT. I have found doing this is a LOT shorter of a wait and VERY helpful.

& he said to me "the level you think i love you is way more then you can imagine, we all we got"
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up
Print
Jump to: