• November 13, 2018, 10:29:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: DuQuoin Impact BootCamp Phone Calls  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Desiree94

DuQuoin Impact BootCamp Phone Calls
« on: December 29, 2012, 06:04:24 PM »
I was supposed to receive a phone call from my l/o today..he usually calls around 8:30am. but this morning he happened to not call. Do any1 know why this could be??

Offline Angela

• Mod Squad
Re: DuQuoin Impact BootCamp Phone Calls
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
This is not uncommon... Don't worry he will call maybe just not today! Sometimes the can get demerits and loose their phone privileges. I am NOT saying that this is what has happened as we do not know, but it does happen a lot. One person in the group can ruin it for everyone. Stay strong it will all work out.

Blessing  :wc71-1:

Offline Teeny

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:40:41 AM »
Question.. what phone service does D.q use??

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2013, 12:29:57 PM »
Question.. what phone service does D.q use??

Securus same as  other IDOC facilities.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline Nwilmington

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 10:40:00 PM »
How long before phone calls? My son has been there 31 days

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 07:01:10 AM »
How long before phone calls? My son has been there 31 days

Usually after 30 days they get to make phone calls, have to wait in line and it used to be only on Saturdays.. Hope you hear from him soon !! Keep writing giving him support.
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”