• January 21, 2019, 06:21:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2019. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Greenville Womens Camp  (Read 8407 times)

Offline rockford

Greenville Womens Camp
« on: June 20, 2010, 06:52:28 PM »
My sister is being transferred to Greenville Ill Camp from Texas I would like some info on the camp please
Tammy

Online Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Greenville Womens Camp
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 06:08:30 AM »
My sister is being transferred to Greenville Ill Camp from Texas I would like some info on the camp please
Tammy

I believe this is a Federal Camp and you might find information here :

http://www.illinoisprisontalk.org/index.php/topic,5081.0.html
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline bullheaded

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
my l/o was transferred to greenville's women's camp yesterday. the way we understand she will do the remainder of her sentence there. she was able to email today after the 24hr hold was over & so far or at least as of her 2nd day there she is very pleased. she stated that of her jail experience the ppl @ greenville are the nicest she has encountered. looking for any1 who has a l/o  @ this women's location & any info or advice any1 could provide on this particular camp. i will not be able to visit her here as much as i have been used to due to the distance. she was housed in state up until last month so that will take some adjusting but i would like any info on visitation & visitation policies & procedures any1 can offer who has visited @ this location. are there any specific work programs that are better than others there she should try 2 get into. just looking 4 general advice & conversation with any1 else who has or has had a l/o there. thanks a lot. i am new 2 this type of thing & have never read or posted in a forum like this before so plz be patient as i learn. thanks again.

Offline gmduck

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2011, 08:05:52 PM »
it seems to be a good enough place to be , my gf is in there and been locked up for 3 yrs on fraud, visits are sat, sun 8 to 230, 3 depends on the guard and monday after 9 to 230, 3 once again on the guards..located about 1 hour east of st louis, work progams are ok, but due to cut backs not great, the summer jobs at the lake are nice...