• October 20, 2018, 06:18:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Parole Districts  (Read 23637 times)

Offline Lissa

Parole Districts
« on: October 12, 2009, 12:37:11 AM »
I see that they put a district number on the site when they parole out and I am needing to know what the Districts are and the number associated with it because a friend of mine's husband was just released from Dixon and someone told her they sent him to Chesterfield and we have no idea what or where that is. The district is district 5.

Offline Dazzler

• Editor-in-Chief
  • Administrator
  • Retired News Reporter ~ Prison Reform Advocate
    • Illinois Prison Talk
Re: Parole Districts
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 09:11:54 AM »
Try looking at our prison map that outlines the districts....I believe they are the same Districts as the prisons are...

ILLINOIS PRISON MAP

http://www.illinoisprisontalk.org/index.php?topic=1407.0
~ "I have visited some of the best and the worst prisons and have never seen signs of coddling, but I have seen the terrible results of the boredom and frustration of empty hours and pointless existence." ~ US Supreme Court Justice Warren Burger

~ "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
~ Mahatma Gandhi

Offline sweets92

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 05:38:06 PM »
So, I just picked up my boyfriend and he has been trying to call the number for the past 30 minutes but nothing is happening. My question is if there are business hours that he needs to call at those times

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »
So, I just picked up my boyfriend and he has been trying to call the number for the past 30 minutes but nothing is happening. My question is if there are business hours that he needs to call at those times

No, just tell him to keep calling until he gets a hold of someone:

1-800-666-6744
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

“Instead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.”

Offline nikkibaby26

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2013, 04:30:57 PM »

How long do they give you to call when someone is released? Because we are going to have a 4 hour drive.....
“When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you... When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you... When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you... Now that I love you, I'm afraid to lose you.”

Offline TimeStandsStill

• Mod Squad
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 06:32:26 PM »
Our drive was 5+ hours.  They did not give a specific amount of time.  Just have your LO call the 800# as soon as he arrives at his destination and all should be fine.