• November 13, 2018, 10:28:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Info On Dixon Springs Boot Camp  (Read 41532 times)

Offline Chery64

Re: Info On Dixon Springs Boot Camp
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2014, 09:05:34 AM »
I know they can only call on Saturday's and Sunday's, but what are the specific hours that they can call between? I've been expecting a call all weekend and I usually sleep early for work and I'm f=worried I could miss a call.

I believe it's usually in the late afternoon/early evening but that change any weekend depending on what's going on that day. Also, keep in mind that they can lose their phone privileges pretty easily any given weekend as well. They are allowed to write letters before they start letting them make calls