• October 15, 2018, 04:00:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright 2006-2018. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: PRISON SLANG  (Read 146024 times)

Offline K14307

Re: PRISON SLANG
« Reply #180 on: October 18, 2011, 07:28:46 PM »
like.."hey, Joe".....we use that meaning, "hey, you"    ever hear  "chalie wallie"  My guy uses that for coffee but for some reason I think it's not a standard slang, but I think it's personal having to do with someone (inmate) he knows. I could be wrong!

Offline Renee218

« Reply #181 on: April 18, 2012, 07:12:57 PM »

tried to get to dictionary.prisonwall.org and ran into a dead end.  Any other suggestions?

Offline chantygirl

« Reply #182 on: October 11, 2013, 12:02:45 PM »
I just wanted to revive this thread, because it's very informative.  And I heard one the other day that I didn't know.  In conversation, he mentioned being "sprung."  I automatically thought dirty, but, apparently it's like being addicted or being totally in love with something/someone. 

Offline DarkCloud

« Reply #183 on: October 11, 2013, 02:09:28 PM »
I just wanted to revive this thread, because it's very informative.  And I heard one the other day that I didn't know.  In conversation, he mentioned being "sprung."  I automatically thought dirty, but, apparently it's like being addicted or being totally in love with something/someone.  
You need to listen to the song by T-Pain called "I'm Sprung" that's the first time I'd heard that term used.

You're right, this thread is informative, I'm going to blow his mind with my knowledge of prison slang lol. He already is surprised when I get what he says when he talks what I refer to as "street talk." Haha, I'm definitely not the sweet little English lady he imagined me to be in the beginning.  :wc15:

Offline patricia1796

• His Southern Belle
  • his southern belle
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2014, 01:14:31 AM »
The c in a sock thing sounds like boudin its actually cajian sausage, its amazing cooked properly. I am from Texas and growing up with family in Louisiana I have eaten it all my life.

Offline Izzysqueen

« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2014, 03:37:03 AM »
Get little means to run away from something, making yourself invisible you look lighter as you are running in the distance.

Offline Izzysqueen

« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2014, 03:51:53 AM »
Here's one nobody mentioned, a fefe.  A fefe is basically a pocket pussy, made from a plastic bag or surgical glove, vaseline, or something similar inside a sock they can use to masturbate.

Offline Sunflwrs

« Reply #187 on: August 08, 2017, 02:36:46 PM »
I heard one the other day that suprised/laughing!

Fe-fe