• April 21, 2018, 06:00:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome to ILLINOIS PRISON TALK, www.illinoisprisontalk.org - A Family Support Forum and Information Center for those interacting with the Illinois Department of Corrections. IPT members are comprised of family/friends of inmates, prison reform activists, ex-offenders, prisoner rights advocates and others interested in the well-being of Illinois prisoners. We encourage open discussion but please be tolerant of other's opinions. This website is protected by Copyright © 2006-2017. All rights reserved. There are some private forums that require registration, please register.

Author Topic: Transportation Company COMPLAINTS - WARNINGS to READERS  (Read 22278 times)

Offline gabygee

Re: Transportation Company COMPLAINTS - WARNINGS to READERS
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 07:48:27 PM »
Has anyone used clear choice transportation ????

Offline Kym

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 06:24:02 PM »
Hello everyone I have never rode a transportation bus service before. Can anyone tell me a safe reliable transportation service I should use?

Offline Forevermah

• Technical Goddess
  • Administrator
    • Illinois Prison Talk
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 06:40:50 PM »
Hello everyone I have never rode a transportation bus service before. Can anyone tell me a safe reliable transportation service I should use?

You can look at the listings and call them and then decide on your own.. IPT allows them to post here, but it's up to you to decide.

Where are you coming from?
Do not value the "things" you have in your life - value "who" you have in your life....

ďInstead of thinking about what you're missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.Ē

Offline justina730

« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2015, 07:25:53 AM »
 Ms. T's Transportation Service

Ms. T transportation: DO NOT USE THIS BUS SERVICE!!!!!!! She will make you pay and cancel just hours before the trip. It happened 3 times in a row. Who calls someone at 12am and tells them the trip is canceled! She gave me one excuse & my friend another.  Horrible service

Offline With_Him_4_Life

• ~It's a Love Thang~
  • No Me Without Him
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »
FYI for the laid-back bus services. I won't call you out because you know who you are. The Greyhound, CTA, Pace and many other bus services paved their way and found success by following the simple plan for customer satisfaction. The recipe is as follows:

TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS RIGHT

Öand they will promote your business

Make turning customers into customer advocates your responsibility. You should be actively involved and fully committed to developing customer advocates. Though you may not want to deal face-to-face with your customers, your job responsibilities can directly or indirectly impact the quality of the customer experience. To treat your customersí right, you need to be on board with the role play in turning customers into customer advocates.

Understand what customers want, need and expect.

1. Customers want to know that they are your number one priority. Consistently place them first and respond to their ongoing needs to show that you value them and their business. Focus on building relationships with your customers, and make sure that you are easy to do business with and quick to help.

2. Customers want quality and relevant services that meet their needs. How consistently your services meet customer needs will determine the customerís perception of your brand, reliability and overall reputation. Make sure you keep your finger on the pulse of your customerís changing needs and adapt accordingly.

3. Customers expect quality services and a pleasant customer experience. But, when problems do arise, they want them solved in a timely manner, and to be treated fairly in the process. Solve problems in a timely manner to the customerís satisfaction and they will reward your value-added approach and commitment.

Avoid doing what customers donít want.

Customers do not want 1) to hear excuses for poor services, or 2) all the reasons why the problem canít be resolved, or 3) that the person they are talking to is not the one who can help them. Itís important to ensure that your customers do not feel ignored or left hanging. They should never be told or think that you are doing them a favor. Though it would be nice to believe that these things could never happen, unfortunately my they happen more frequently than any of us would like to admit.

When your organization consistently meets customer requirements, and avoids what customers donít want, you build a level of trust and confidence in your brand, products and services. And, as a result, that relationship paves the way for turning customers into customer advocates. The more customer advocates you have singing your praisesÖthe more business that comes your way.

:wc59:

A Good Friend Will Come Bail You Out Of Jail...But, A True Friend Will Be Sitting Next To You Saying "Damn...We Screwed Up"

Offline With_Him_4_Life

• ~It's a Love Thang~
  • No Me Without Him
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:43 PM »
The only way some of these bus services will do better is if they know better.  We, meaning any rider paying money to a bus service to go to any correctional facility, ought to regularly post feedback on IPT about the listed bus service(s) whether the experience was a good or bad one.  Some of us have to be careful that we donít shoot ourselves in the foot by venting and let our post focus on resolving the problem. But, let's not get it twisted.  Some of our venting is valid.  It awares others of which bus service(s) have their rider's, I mean,their customer's, best interest.  Let's face it, any one of us could be at risk.  A quick buck bus service ain't about nothing. 

Here's a little story about my recent experience(s) with two listed bus services since I've long been driving myself to visit with my husband.  Nothing major or out of the ordinary, just something to share with my readers.  First, anyone who knows me, Shonia Wilson, no shade, knows how I feel about my husband and not being able to see him is detrimental to the brain.  I can't handle it.  It's not heard of that I don't see him on a regular schedule.  That was the reason behind me driving myself.  But, I decided that not only was I lonely at home, I was, too, lonely going over the road(s) to see him which made my drive longer, in my opinion.

Two months ago, I decided I'd take my chances and dial up one of the listed bus services.  One, in particular, People DASC.  This was a familiar name to me because many moons ago I used to ride with the, uh, owner, Ms. Jones.  To make a long story short, riding with her didn't last long before Ms. Jones decided to leave another rider and myself at a Walmart in BFE and said she'd be back after taking others riders to the many different facilities that she frequents.  After, about, two and half hours of standing in Walmart's window looking like two ravens, she finally pulls up.  Now, she wants to rush getting us to our visits in Menard, getting a speeding ticket and all.  We got off with a warning because Ms. Jones faked an illness and I took over the drive.  Remember, what I said about my husband?  Could somebody please explain to me why the other lady and I didn't make the cut?  It was too late for us to get a visit.  I was LIVID x2!!!  So, in all my anger, I decided that I'd go to the other facilities and pick up the other ladies and drive home, literally.  After listening to their exciting stories about their visits with loved ones, I became more angered that I didn't see my husband.  I was thinking this lady had me in Walmart looking like a scarecrow out in the boonies and I couldn't been loving on somebody...my husband.  I drove myself home with everyone in the van with me, got out the van, gathered my belongings from the back, and put the keys on the driver's seat.  My husband is everything to me whether he be here or there...

So, needless to say, I'm not one of Ms. Jones' picks.   :wc64:

2nd experience: 

I have yet to get some rhythm from Clear Choice Transportation who has recently scheduled four(4) trips to Lawrence and wants payment posted thru WU before boarding.  But, these trips have not happened yet.  When they don't get enough riders, the ones that paid, they either have to leave their money with WU until the service has enough riders on the next schedule or the schedule after that or they just simply go pick up their money and charge the fees to the game.  So, if you do this x2 like myself, you too would become a skeptical as well.  I don't know about anyone else but, WU don't work for me so I can't afford to give them money for no reason. I'm sure the Lawrence trip will happen but my suggestion is to hold on to your money until you foresee the trip happening.  One thing for sure, my driving myself was a sure winner for my husband getting a visit unless weather permits.   *****Just A Little Something To Keep In Mind*****    :wc5:
A Good Friend Will Come Bail You Out Of Jail...But, A True Friend Will Be Sitting Next To You Saying "Damn...We Screwed Up"

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.